Pacific Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pacific Coast Academy

Welcome to the Pacific Coast Academy, a high school role play of teenagers, drama, and gossip. Create a character and find a way to escape from reality, or bring a different reality to life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
irachel

irachel

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! Empty
PostSubject: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Thais sat in a pool chair besides the pool, reading the new Teen Vogue magazine. She did not feel like going swimming at all, although she has her bathing suit on. (Under her coverup.) "Oh my god Seth, if you splash me one more time I am going to FREAKING KILL YOU!" she said to her brother who was swimming around in the pool. "You know its not sanitary. It's flu season," she added.

"Oh c'mon Thais, can't you have a little fun? Enjoy LIFE for once? You aren't going to live forever! So do what you can now that you are young." Seth said as he continued to swim around in the pool. "Flu season? Thats BS, thats why WE HAVE SHOWERS!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Michelle was wearing her new light purple bikini with a darker purple, sleeveless dress over it and her curly blonde hair up in a ponytail. She and her little brother, Jason, were still figuring out the fun things at PCA. Jason was wearing a plain short-sleeved green shirt with his plain green bathing suit. He was next to his sister, sort of glad to know there was a pool. He just loved swimming.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:17 pm

"People! Oh People! Come save me from this crab!" Seth said as he saw Michelle and Jason. "Ha, get it?" Thais looked at her brother, and didn't even crack a smile. "Hey." he said to Michelle as she walked over.

"I don't know you. What are you talking about?" Thais said to Seth. "Stranger danger!" she said as she put her sunglasses on her face. They weren't identical twins, but somehow people knew they were identical when they looked at them both in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:22 pm

"Hey," Michelle said, just a bit confused. She tightened her ponytail and smiled at Seth. "I'm Michelle." She looked to her left to introduce Jason, but he already ran off, took his shirt off and did a cannonball into the pool, splashing a bit of pool water on everyone. Michelle looked at her brother underwater, giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Seth laughed. "I'm Seth, nice to meet you Michelle." he said then looking at Jason, then looking at Thais. "That's Thais, she has PMS at the moment. And right now, we are pretending we don't know each other. It's so funny..."

"Oh my god Seth!" Thais said looking at her brother. "You are an idiot." she said. "One, I'm not on PMS, so shut the hell up. Two, you don't TELL people that you are pretending to not know each other. Gosh." she said. "Who wants a smoothie?" she asked getting up and taking money out of her wallet.

"Me! I'll have Straw--"

"No. None for you." Thais said as she looked at Michelle and Jason. "I'm Thais, by the way. You pretty much knew that...but whatever."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Michelle laughed. "Nice to meet you, Thais." She ignored the whole sibling fighting thing between the two of them, since she was used to it. But she was being rather nice to Jason lately, since he was confused and upset about a few things. "That's a cool name, by the way," she added.

Jason finally popped his head up from under the water, his eyes very red. He coughed twice, then looked at the three of them. "Hi, I'm Jason," he said, then dunked his head again.

Michelle rolled her eyes at Jason and looked at Thais and Seth. "Sorry... he's a strange one."
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Thais looked at Michelle. "Thanks. It's kinda annoying though. People always say it wrong--or spell it wrong." then she looked at Jason. "Uhm hi. Well, Seth is pretty strange too. They will get along just fine." she said. "So do you two want a smoothie? I have money." she added.

"Well, thanks Thais. I'm the strange one? Really? You've got to be kidding me. But whatever." he said as he got out of the pool and did a cannonball. "That. Was for you two." he said to Thais and Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:39 pm

"Well, sure, but I've got money too," Michelle said. "I'd feel bad if you paid for me..." She then felt a splash from Seth that got her dress all wet. "Hey, I never did anything to you that deserved that," she said, shaking some water out of her hair.

Jason roamed around the water, his hazel eyes wide open. He never minded opening his eyes underwater. It didn't bother him unless he did it a lot. Michelle always bugged him about closing his eyes because it was "unhealthy" to swim with your eyes over or whatever, but whenever he had his eyes closed, he would bump into walls and railings. So that didn't work for him.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:43 pm

"No I'll pay. It's fine." she said then looked at Seth. She went and got his clothes and his dry towel and threw them in the pool. "That." she said mocking her brother. "Was from me to you." she said as she looked at Michelle and walked over to the smoothie place. She ordered a Mango and looked at Michelle. "What flavor do you want?"

"Wow Thais, you would. Really." he said as he took his stuff and got out, noticing Jason was just swimming around like a fish. He ran over to Thais and gave her a biiiig bear huge. "Oh twin sister, how I love you."

"Ew ew!!" Thais said as she screamed. "Don't ever do that again!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:47 pm

"Um, Strawberry Kiwi," Michelle said, and looked at Thais. "Are you sure you want to pay? I mean, we just met, and... I don't know." She sighed and covered her eyes with her shades.

Jason swam around by himself for a while, when he realized Michelle had promised she would come swimming too. He got up again and called, "Hey sis." But then he looked around and realized he was alone. He shrugged and dried himself off.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:50 pm

"I will totally do it but if you don't want me too, I won't." she said as she took a sip of her smoothie. "It's totally fine if you pay for it yourself."

"I will have a jumbo Strawberry kiwi." Seth said.

"Wow you're fat," Thais said looking at her brother. "Hey wheres YOUR brother?" she asked Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Michelle shrugged at Thais and chuckled, "Well, if you insist... you can." Then, answering her question, she said, "Not sure. He's probably all mad by now. I told him I'd go swimming, but... eh. Not my thing, not yet."

Jason ran over and finally found Michelle. He put his cold, wet arm around her bare shoulders and said, "I'll have a Pineapple Peach." He then looked at Michelle. He smirked and said, "You'll pay."

Michelle rolled her eyes, but looking at her brother, she said, "Fine." She rolled her eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Thais handed the cashier guy the money. "I have lived in California for like ever. I hate going swimming. It's germy. I live in New York once, it was awesome." Thais said as she took another sip of her smoothie.

"Man Pineapple peach? When did they come up with that?" Seth asked Jason. "I gotta try that."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:00 pm

"Wow, you've lived the coolest places," Michelle said. "I've been to New York a few times, but hardly. Me and Jason just moved here from Texas, like, really recently. We're still the new kids."

Jason smiled and said, "Yeah, it's awesome." He was going to offer Seth a sip of his, but then he remembered most kids wouldn't think that was normal. He sighed quietly and just forced a small smile.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:03 pm

"Ehh, New York is cool, but it's not that all amazing. California is Okay too." she added shrugging. "My mom was born in Malta. Do you know where that is? I went there two summers ago, it was so beautiful. I wish I lived there. It's like near Italy." she added. "And don't worry, Seth and I have been the new kids many times. I have transffered to so many schools."

"I gotta get that. I am so tired of Strawberry kiwi." he said looking at his then throwing it away. "Wow, that was stupid." he said taking it out of the garbage.

"Gross! Seth!" Thais said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Michelle nodded, understanding. "Oh. Well yeah. My old school was horrible. I wish we could've transferred to other schools but..." She decided she didn't want to go on about how lucky she was to even have the slightest chance to come to PCA. So she changed the subject. "Malta, eh? I've heard of it. It sounds pretty beautiful."

Jason chuckled at Seth and he sat down in some random place. He flipped his hair and took a sip of his smoothie, daydreaming.

ooc; eep! i have to go in like 10 minutes. luckily, we can keep this going anyway since we're on the awesome forum now. xP
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:09 pm

ooc; Yeah.
I have to go too.
I am super tired && i have classes tomorrow...oops! Smile
yeah we can continue this tomorrow !
ttyl!
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:24 pm

ooc; Hiii. :]
I'm ready to continue when you are.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:10 pm

ooc; Hi I am on also.
You posted that awhile ago. Neutral
I will post something, and whenever you are on just reply!
bic;

"Your old school couldn't have been as bad as mine. Seriously. We all drank, partied, someone got pregnant...IT WAS TERRIBLE! Then, well." Thais said looking at her brother. "We left." she added sighing.

"So," Seth said to Jason. "Tell me something about you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:53 pm

"Yeah," Michelle sighed, "Ours had that to... kids smoking in school, cursing at teachers, and once a kid came in with a gun, threatening people. And," she said, now whispering, "once a teacher raped a kid."

Jason looked at Seth and bit his lip. "Um... I don't know. I like basketball." He didn't really feel like telling this kid he just met something personal. He shrugged and took a sip of his smoothie.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:00 pm

"Holy cherry popsicles? Seriously? Thats wrong! Seriously. Wow, both our schools were terrible!" Thais said taking a sip of her smoothie. "I am glad I go here now, hopefully this will be a good peaceful school." she said taking out her phone. "Can I have your number?"

"Oh cool." Seth said. "I play football." Seth said. "And wanna know something not-so-cool? I have cancer. Amazing, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:37 pm

"It seems like," Michelle said, sighing of relief. "Wayyyy better than our old schools. This school is so amazing. And yeah, of course you can have my number." She took out a piece of paper from her purse and wrote it down, then handed it to Thais.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Jason frowned. He opened his mouth, about to tell Seth about his orientation, but then he realized a lot of people didn't like to be his friend anymore when they found out he suddenly realized he was bi.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:26 pm

ooc; AHH! WE KEEP MISSING EACH OTHER! Mad
bic;
"Okay thanks," Thais said as she added her number into her phone. "You are like the second person I met. I met some other girl, she was nice but sorta weird." she added, then looked at Seth. "Seth! You just don't go around telling people all about your secrets and such!"

"No it's fine," he said to Jason then looked at his sister. "Well, I'm sorry Thais. Atleast I tell people about my personal life, unlike you. How many secrets have you kept from this world? You used to be so happy and now you are like, anger mangement!" he snapped at his sister thenlooked back at Jason. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:21 pm

ooc; I know! It's so annoying! -.- I missed you by like an hour this time. Maybe someday we'll be on at the same time. Very Happy
bic;
Michelle bit her lip and looked at Thais. "Um, well, if you ever need to talk about anything, just tell me," she said with a small smile. "Can I have your number?"

"It's okay," Jason said, smiling and shaking his head. He sat up and took another sip of his smoothie. "You're one of the first people I met here, y'know. Besides the Johnsons."
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yeah sure," Thais said writing down her number. "Well, thanks for the offer. My life is too stressful." she added sighing. "Plus I'm over everything that happened before I came here." she added, lying a bit. "Well, sorta." she shrugged taking a sip from her smoothie. "So, whats something you like to do in your spare time?" she asked.

"I met some desprate girl who tried hitting on me." Seth said. "But other than that, you too. Who are the Johnsons? They nice?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pacific Coast Academy :: Role Play :: Pool-
Jump to: